Carrot stalks

Hello.When one talk about carrots they usually mean the red roots of that vegetable. What do you call the green stuff that grows above the ground? Carrot stalks?Thank you. 

2 answers answer to the question Carrot stalks

velisarius updated 22 December
In BE I always called them "carrot tops". You could call it the "leafy part" of the plant, I suppose. 
Glenfarclas updated 22 December
Wolfbm1 said:↑
the red roots of that vegetable.Click to expand...
In English, we call that color orange. 
Leave a reply